SAP Business One ERP for Small & Medium Enterprises
SAP Business One includes all the processes you need to run your entire business. Unlike niche solutions, it:
- Provides complete business management functions covering financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations.
- Is designed specifically for small and medium businesses.
- Can be installed quickly (typical implementation time is about two to eight weeks).
- Is straightforward to maintain and use.
- Lets you spend more time driving the business forward.
By integrating all critical business functions, SAP Business One provides support for sales, customers, purchasing, inventory, operations, financials, and human resources. And by capturing business information in a single system, it makes the information:
- Instantly accessible across the organization, eliminating duplicate data entry, costs, and related errors.
- Trigger automatic response when important business events occur, allowing you to monitor and focus on those that are most critical.
- Free you from constantly reacting to day-to-day minutiae, the application.
Introduction to SAP Business One
The introduction to SAP Business One provides a 360 degrees overview of SAP Business One discussing the positioning of SAP Business One in the SME portfolio, the core business functions and capabilities and many other aspects.
For more information contact us.
SAP Business One is an affordable, easy-to-use IT solution designed specifically for growing businesses. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, financials, and much more all in one single integrated system.
With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business, so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.